Each Capsule contains:
|Gultheria fragrantissima (Gandhpura oil)
|Capsicum annum (Capsicain)
|S.. Aromaticum (Lavnga tail)
Benefits of Jointil Cream
- Purified essential oils in cream provide therapeutic response in just 2-3 times Massage on inflammed part, whereas herbal extracts are required more time for such response.
- Very Active skin penetration
- No side effects
- Jointil cream is 100% Natural
The gum-resin of plant Boswellia serrata (also known as Salai guggul) is used in the Ayurvedic system of medicine for the treatment of arthritis.
Boswellic acid in Boswellia offers anti-inflammatory & anti-arthritic activity, mediated through the inhibition of pro-inflammatory mediators like leukotrienes, cytokines, TNF etc.
Extensive investigation over the last five decades has indicated that the active principle called Curcumin isolated from the rhizome of the plant Curcuma longa.
Down regulates activity and expression of:
- COX-2 and 5-LOX enzymes- responsible for inflammation process.
- Cytokines like TNF-α, Interleukins (IL-1, IL-2, IL-6, IL-8, IL-12) - Pro-inflammatory mediators.
The essential oil of Indian Winter Green has anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties, which help alleviate the pain associated with joint ache and rheumatism.
Eugenol is the principal chemical compound in S.aromaticum ,which renders the herb its fungicidal, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Beta-caryophyllene, another component of S.aromaticum has exhibited topic anesthetic properties. S.aromaticum’s anesthetic and anti-inflammatory properties are helpful in alleviating joint aches and pains.
Capsicum annum contains capsaicin, carotenoids, flavonoids, volatile oil and steroidal saponins. Capsaicin stimulates blood circulation. It topically desensitizes nerve endings and acts as a local analgesic.