|Salai Guggulu tail (Boswellia serrata)
|Haridra tail (Curcuma longa)
|Sonth tail (Zingiber Officinale)
|Til tail (Sesamum indicum)
Benefits of Jointil oil
- Purified essential oils in Jointil provide therapeutic response in just 10-15 drops, whereas herbal extracts are required in ml for such response.
- No Massage required
- Very Active skin penetration
- No side effects
- Jointil oil is equipped with dropper to minimize the risk of spilling.
The gum-resin of plant Boswellia serrata (also known as Salai guggul) is used in the Ayurvedic system of medicine for the treatment of arthritis.
Boswellic acid in Boswellia offers anti-inflammatory & anti-arthritic activity, mediated through the inhibition of pro-inflammatory mediators like leukotrienes, cytokines, TNF etc.
Extensive investigation over the last five decades has indicated that the active principle called Curcumin isolated from the rhizome of the plant Curcuma longa.
Down regulates activity and expression of:
- COX-2 and 5-LOX enzymes- responsible for inflammation process.
- Cytokines like TNF-α, Interleukins (IL-1, IL-2, IL-6, IL-8, IL-12) - Pro-inflammatory mediators.
Ginger is a member of the family of plants that includes cardamom & turmeric. Z. officinale is the Dual inhibitor of eicosanoid (chemical substances that demonstrate inflammatory response) biosynthesis:
This pharmacological property distinguishes ginger from NSAIDs. Dual inhibitors of cyclooxygenase & 5-lipoxygenase have better therapeutic profile & fewer side effects than NSAIDs.