Sunova Spirulina Capsules
Sunova Spirulina is an all-in-one super nutrient that is derived from a tiny water plant- Spirulina. Since the ancient times, it has been mankind's most powerful source of nutrition.Spirulina which is often referred to as blue-green algae is a highly nutritious dietary supplement. It is recommended as Superfood of future by NASA. It is the richest source of protein, vitamins, minerals, beta carotene, antioxidants & other nutrients missing in your diet. It Keeps us active and energetic. Fights fatigue & stress. Builds immunity against infections.
Nutritional elements with their health Benefits:
Power of Protein:
- Spirulina contains 60 - 65% proteins, Which is required for optimal growth and intelligence development.
- Protein is used in every single cell in our body and is critical for building muscle mass & increases muscular energy levels.
- Keeps energy level up.
Power of Vital VITAMINS:
- Vitamin A (beta carotene) - plays an important role in healthy bone growth & is for good vision.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) - is responsible for maintaining healthy blood cells and helps to boost energy levels.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) - helps in building muscles, cell enhancement, and hemoglobin formation.
- Vitamin B12 - is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose in the body, thus leading to energy production and a decrease in fatigue and lethargy in the body.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - it helps the body in formation and maintenance of connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels etc.
Power of Essential Minerals:
- Zinc - Increases fertility, Helps in muscle growth & repair.
- Manganese - plays an important role in the management of body metabolism, reducing fatigue, reproduction, sprains and inflammation.
- Phosphorus - Reduces muscle weakness & corrects sexual weakness.
- Iron - It helps to provide the supply of oxygen required for contraction of muscles. It is an important participant of Energy Metabolism in human body. Energy metabolism process is how energy is extracted from the consumed food and subsequently distributed to different body parts.
- Calcium - Boosts Bone health & improves dental health.
- Potassium - Boosts brain function.
"The Bottle Pack Of Sunova Organic Spirulina Capsule
Is Made Of Polycarbonate Plastic, Polycarbonate Plastic Has Been The Material Of Choice For Baby Bottles, Reusable Water Bottles And Sippy Cups For Decades Because It Is Lightweight, Highly Shatter-Resistant, And Transparent, It Has Been Studied And Tested For Nearly 50 Years, And Its Use In Products That Come In Contact With Food Is Regulated By The U.S. Food And Drug Administration (FDA) As Well As Governmental Bodies Worldwide.
Many Studies Have Been Conducted To Assess The Potential For Trace Levels Of Bisphenol A To Migrate From Polycarbonate Bottles Into Foods Or Beverages.
The Conclusions From Those Studies And Comprehensive Safety Evaluations By Government Bodies Worldwide Are That Polycarbonate Bottles Are Safe For Use."
Kamalpreet Kaur, Rajbir Sachdeva, Anita Kochhar. Effect of spirulina supplementation on the nutrient adequacy and health status of non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) male subjects. Studies on Ethno-Medicine 2009 Vol.3 No.2 pp.119-126.
Parikh P, Mani U, Iyer U. Role of Spirulina in the Control of Glycemia and Lipidemia in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. J Med Food. 2001 Winter;4(4):193-199.
Rajbir Sachdeva, Ravinder Kaur & Jasvinder Kaur Sangha (2004) Effect of Supplementation of Spirulina on the Haematological Profile and Intellectual Status of School Girls (7-9 years), Journal of Human Ecology, 15:2, 105-108.
Spirulina has significant positive effects on blood glucose and cholesterol in Non-Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus Patients
Kommi Kalpana, Doddipalli Lakshmi Kusuma, Priti Rishi Lal, Gulshan Lal Khanna. Effect of Spirulina on Antioxidant Status and Exercise-Induced Oxidative Stress of Indian Athletes in Comparison to a Commercial Antioxidant. Asian Journal of Exercise & Sports Science 2012 Vol. 9 (No. 2)
Thaakur Santh Rani, Y. Chandravadana. Influence of spirulina fusiformis on the sodium valproate induced hepatotoxicity and oxidative stress. Pharmacologyonline 2: 265-281 (2008).
Sunova Spirulina improves haematological status of the Non-Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus Patients subjects as it has highly available form of iron present in spirulina. It also improves general health and vigour of Non-Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus Patients
Sunova Spirulina Improves Haematological Profile
Sunova Spirulina Improves IQ